5 to 6 Saturday HHW events are scheduled on 9/11, (9/25), 10/2, 10/30, 11/6 and 11/13. all from 9 am-1 pm. Host towns will be East Bridgewater, Braintree, Hanover, Hull, Middleboro, and Plymouth, with others co-hosting.
Only residents and businesses from SSRC Member Towns may register and attend. Printable flyer TBA
Please sign up for notification of registration opening for our fall events here.
Latex paint may be accepted at one of the events (TBD). It must be in usable condition so it can be recycled.
Please peruse this page for particulars.
To gain entry, keep the line moving and you and the staff safe
- Registration and Proof of residency* is required for all attendees.
- Residents of host and co-host* * towns may attend their own town’s collection at no charge.
- Residents of Abington, Cohasset, Duxbury, Hanson, Norwell, Pembroke, Plymouth, Rockland, Scituate, Weymouth and Whitman may attend out of town events . Town will cover the cost.
- Residents of Hanover, Hingham, Hull and Kingston may attend out of town events at no cost IF they obtain and bring a Visitor Authorization Form from their own town’s Hazardous Waste Coordinator. Please note the limits on the subsidized quantity on the form.
- If you have more material than specified, bring a check to ACV Environmental for excess quantities. (details below)
- Residents of Braintree may attend at their own expense. Please bring a check made out to ACV Environmental. (details below)
* Proof of residency includes driver’s license, car registration, tax or utility bill, or transfer station/recycling center sticker.
** A host town is the town in which a collection is physically taking place. Other town(s) listed in the schedule with the host town is/are the co-host town(s).
Bring a check made out to ACV Enviro IF:
- You are visiting from Hanover, Hingham, Hull or Kingston AND you don’t have a Visitor Authorization Form from your town’s responsible department
- If you have a Visitor Authorization Form, but have more material than the form indicates your Town will subsidize
- You are from Braintree
- Your material is from a commercial source
- We cannot admit residents of non-Member towns. Click here for other options.
Quantity and Cost
Costs are based on container size for liquids (not contents), and approximate weight for solids, payable by check to ACV Enviro:
|Less than 10 gallons/10 lbs||$30|
|10-25 gallons/10-25 lbs||$52|
|Each additional quantity up to 25
NOTE: A bag of fertilizer may weigh more than 25 lbs
Contact ACV Enviro at MobileHHW@acvenviro.com to confirm that material is acceptable, and prearrange payment
QUESTIONS: Call the SSRC at 781.329.8318