Household Hazardous Waste Collections
Sept. 10 Abington, E. Bridgewater, Hanson, Whitman
Oct. 1 Hanover, Norwell, Rockland
Oct. 22 Plymouth
Nov. 5 Middleboro Nov. 19 Hull
Only residents and businesses from SSRC Member Towns may register and attend.
To reschedule or cancel, please call (734) 489-6933
- Registration and Proof of residency are required for all attendees. (Driver’s license, car registration, tax or utility bill, or transfer station/recycling center sticker)
- We cannot admit residents or commercial generators from non-Member towns. Click here for other options.
Authorization and Payment
- Residents of Host and Co-host towns, and of Abington, Cohasset, Duxbury, East Bridgewater, Hanson, Middleboro, Norwell, Pembroke, Plymouth, Rockland, Scituate, Weymouth and Whitman: No authorization forms or payment are required.
- Residents of Hanover, Hingham, Hull, and Kingston need to bring an Authorization Form from their DPW, or a check to ACV Enviro, to out-of-town events.
- Residents of Braintree need to bring a check to ACV Enviro for full cost to out of town events.
- Commercial generators email MobileHHW@acvenviro.com (ACV Enviro) to ensure that your material can be accepted and arrange payment.
Quantity and Cost:
If the section above indicates that you need to pay, costs are based on container size for liquids (not contents), and approximate weight for solids:
|Less than 10 gallons/10 lbs||$30|
|10-25 gallons/10-25 lbs||$52|
|Each additional quantity up to 25 |
NOTE: A bag of fertilizer may weigh more than 25 lbs.
Bring gasoline in DOT-approved gas cans (usually red plastic).
Max 5 gal. containers for other liquids.
No drums without prior approval from email@example.com.
To gain entry and keep the line moving:
GENERAL QUESTIONS: Call the SSRC at (781) 329-8318
To cancel or reschedule your registration, call (734) 489-6933